CRAFT TALK WITH TERRI

Let's talk about crafts, shall we?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Adorable Easter Baskets!!




Aren't these adorable?? My friend, Jackie, from PCcrafter made them using the top note die...and of course the cuttlebug! They would be so cute for a table setting on Easter Day or for special little gifts! I have to get that die now! I love Easter and all the colors and flowers associated with it, don't you?? April 12th will be upon us before ya know it! Leave a note for Jackie on what you think of her sweet little tote/baskets! Thanks for stopping by....

5 comments:

Paula said...

I love Jackies basket...So cute and the detail is amazing.
Great job Jackie!
How sweet of you to share on your blog Terri..

LORi said...

Oh My Goodness Terri!! Your friend to so talented...these are so cute!! Great inspiration!!! TFS!!!

LORi BOYD

Deb M. said...

How cute! Love the baskets!! Jackie does beautiful work.

TFS...hugs,

spikescreativeside said...

Oh wow! What cute baskets!! Just love it, love it, love it!
Thank you for following us over at the cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Hugs

~Spike

Kristine said...

THAT'S HOT!! lol...I made kindof one of these top note totes too, except I put handles on mine instead of the oval--my image covered to much up. I just LOVE the quilted one, but BOTH are just absolutely GORGEOUS!! Holy tamolie girl, I am so loving your awesome blog! :) THanks for dropping by so I can find YOU!! :)