CRAFT TALK WITH TERRI

Let's talk about crafts, shall we?

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back From Florida!

Wow--I am behind on posting! But, hubby & I went to Fl to visit our daughter, Jamie, for Thanksgiving! We had a great time & I did pretty well with my limitations. We drove down & it takes roughly 12 hours, so it got a little uncomfortable, but was worth it! Got to see my brother & Step-Mom, too, as well as meet Jamie's Boyfriend's family, which was great! I also got to meet with an online friend from one of the chat forums I am on...Jo...& that was lots of fun, too! We ate so much the entire time we were there! I need to get serious & cut back some before the Christmas meals arrive! LOL! So... now I have to get ready for 2 upcoming shows & then I will be done crafting for the rest of this year...I will take a break to enjoy all the holiday festivities! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving & counted all your blessings...more later!

0 comments: