CRAFT TALK WITH TERRI

Let's talk about crafts, shall we?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Uppercase Living SPECIAL OFFER!!

OK, with so much craziness going on in my life the last few months, I neglected to turn in enough orders to cover my quota for Uppercase Living... SOOOOO....to keep me from losing my demonstrator status I am offering 10% off all orders AND Free Shipping!! I need to turn in the orders by July 30th, so please go take a look at my site & see if there is anything you'd like to have! Just CLICK HERE! And thanks so much for your help!! I really love the products and don't want to be dropped as a demonstrator!

1 comments:

DeeDee said...

Terri I didn't know you were with uppercase living..I just love thier stuff...so wish I could order..I will for sure keep you in mind,,,like I said I love thier stuff and have made several projects using them...hugs and god luck