CRAFT TALK WITH TERRI

Let's talk about crafts, shall we?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A party favor wrapper!


I love to design candy bar wrappers & this is the first one so far for me this year! I missed it! This is for a regular size Hershey's bar & is perfect for handing out at parties for a favor, don't you think?? I really love how easy & fun they are to personalize, right down to color choices & names! It's all about detail, after all! ;0) I love Laurie Furnell & used her Monkeyin' Around set to design this...you can see that set HERE! The background I used was from another favorite artist, Shelly Comiskey! See her adorable Little Buddies set HERE! Both are artists at www.pccrafter.com. A favorite hangout for me! More wrappers to come...Thanks for stoppin' by!




1 comments:

LORi said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! We better get our orders in early this year...You were swamped last year!!!