CRAFT TALK WITH TERRI

Let's talk about crafts, shall we?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FREEBIE from Me!


After talking with my good friend, Lori, at By Lori Designs, I thought I'd jump on the digital bandwagon & offer up some FREE digital phrases! She is starting her own digital stamp company (go see her FREEBIE---it's adorable!!) & since I love doing personalization with my candy bar wrappers she suggested I do some digital words & phrases! SO.... here's a cute, popular phrase you might be able to use & I made them up in several font designs for added flexibility in your card & page designs! Hope you like them! I am thinking of offering them for sale at a SUPER low price later on, so let me know what you think! Just right click on the image & save to your computer, print, cut out & craft away! I have them in 300 dpi so they should print up nice & clear! Thanks for stopping by!




0 comments: