CRAFT TALK WITH TERRI

Let's talk about crafts, shall we?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm Gonna be a Nana!!!!!!


OMGosh!!! I am so excited! My daughter, Jamie called me tonight to tell me she is pregnant!! I am so happy & cannot wait! How exciting! I will be glad when we know what it is!! Yippee! They live in FL & I'm here in KY, but I will just have to start making more "long weekend" trips by plane! LOL As you can tell, this is my first Grandbaby! Please keep her in your prayers for a smooth, easy pregnancy!

5 comments:

LORi said...

Yippppppeeeeee!! Congrats Nana Terri!!! I am so happy for them!!! I will be praying!!

LOve & Hugs!! LORi

DeeDee said...

Ya know what ..thats the best thing to be right there...A Nana.....Congrats and have fun you will never be the same after this...Hugs

Angie said...

Seeing how Jamie is my little minime I think the baby should call me Nana Angie don't you?!haha

Alicia De la Peña said...

Congratulations!

Vintageandjournals said...

Congrats to you! Hope all goes well!